Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today Smarties Jen P. and Cheryl are talking to Xan Hood, founder of the Buffalo Jackson Trading Co. empire. Buffalo Jackson started as an online clothing brand out of Colorado in 2009 and moved to Downtown Matthews in 2013. From flannels to bowties to luggage to shoes, Buffalo Jackson has everything you need for your Southern man. But don’t be surprised if he’s inspired to hike the Appalachian Trail after spending some time there. Buffalo Jackson is the perfect blend of the rugged outdoor lifestyle and Southern charm.
Xan is a dad of four – three beautiful girls (ages 5 to 9) and a 3-year-old son. We LOVED chatting with him and hope you enjoy listening. Stop by Buffalo Jackson ASAP!
Click here to listen.
Buffalo Jackson Trading Co.
About Charlotte Star Room
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209