Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today Smarties Jen P. and Cheryl are continuing the Smarty Momcast series with a great convo with Dowd Simpson, one of three founders of The Oaks Charlotte. We actually had one of the other founders, Heidi Tringali, on one of our podcasts back in October, so if you haven’t listened to that one, definitely do. The Oaks says it’s “pioneering a new model of school for a new generation of students” – and Dowd talks to us about that and a little bit more about herself and her family. Dowd is the mother of five children – one boy and four girls – and also happens to be married to pro golfer Webb Simpson.
Want more Smarty podcasts? Click here and share, share, share!
More on The Oaks Charlotte
About Charlotte Star Room
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209