Alright, Smarties, Spring Break is almost over. The kids are going back to school next week, and if you’re anything like us, you have the itch to do a little spring cleaning, organizing, or maybe just some sprucing up around the house. Our Pins this week are all things HOME! Hope they inspire you to tackle a spring project!
1. Love, love, love this Benjamin Moore paint color for any room in the house – this entryway is pretty spectacular.
2. If you’re looking for a cheap DIY to update the porch, try this glass-covered barrel project.
3. Tons of great paper storage ideas here – we WILL tackle the paperwork clutter one day!
4. Here’s a totally do-able kids’ craft storage idea.
5. We’re always in need of spring cleaning tips, and these DIY ones are stylish. Anything to make cleaning fun!