My 6 year old daughter was in charge of the Christmas lists this year and she dutifully made a list for herself and her brother. The list she made for her brother, who is 3 years old, is hilarious.
Little bro’s list, courtesy of big sis:
1. iPad (I don’t know what she’s smokin’)
3. big fat ball with purple polka dots (whatever-the-hell-that-is?)
4. reddish balloon (not a red balloon but a “reddish balloon – good luck with that, Santa)
Big sis’ list:
1. iPad (again, what is she thinking?)
2. Stompes (the Pillow Pet peeps are at it again with their “Stompeez” slippers)
3. pet dog, Honey, for American Girl doll
4. American Girl matching clothes
5. bird hows legos (LEGO Friends Olivia’s Tree House)
Smarty Charlotte, I hope Santa showers you with everything on your list!