Are you ready for a GREAT summer? Sign up for Summer Programs at Country Day! With more than 150
creative classes and challenging sports camps, our Summer Programs are designed for children as young
as 3 years old to those who will be seniors in high school. Whether you’re looking to expand your
skills or make new friends, Country Day has the camp for you!
5 things we love about Country Day’s Summer Programs:
1. There is something for everyone! 150 different themed camps are offered for ages 3–18. There is a
wide variety of traditional and specialized camps, such as art, drama, cooking, video game development,
robotics, science, and more.
2. They fit your schedule! Half-day and full-day, morning, and afternoon camp options from 7:30 a.m. to 6
p.m. all summer long.
3. Teachers and staff who care! Wonderful teachers and staff who have expertise and passion in their
4. Hone your academic skills! One-week and four-week academic programs are available in support of
specific skill development and student curiosity. Best of all, classes are thoughtfully designed and taught
by some of the most beloved Country Day teachers.
5. All students welcome! All students in the Charlotte community, including non-Country Day students,
are welcome to attend.
Don’t miss out! Visit us online and register now! For questions, please call (704) 943-4648.
Charlotte Country Day School Summer Programs offers a variety of enrichment, sports, and
academic camps to meet the needs of students ages 3-18. Weekly camps run from May 31 to
July 30, with prices and times varying by camp. Some of the offerings include cooking, STEM,
day, art, music, drama, and adventure. Athletic offerings include tennis, pickle ball, soccer,
basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, and lacrosse.