From our Smarty friends at Hunstad/Kortesis/Bharti Cosmetic Surgery
Dear Clients & Friends,
We appreciate your patience and understanding over the past weeks as we implemented guidelines to keep you and our team members safe. Your health is our number one priority, and we’ve enjoyed meeting with you in a virtual capacity!
Our offices are now open, and we’re very excited to share our phased reopening plan with you.
Phased Reopening Process
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to see many patients via Virtual Visit, however, we will gradually begin to see more and more in-person appointments.
– We will continue to practice social distancing by limiting the amount of patients in our offices. Please see our visit protocol below.
– Virtual visits and consultations will continue for treatments and surgery.
– We will see in-office appointments for Botox, Dysport, and surgery follow-ups.
Phase 2 – (beginning 6/1)
– In-office consultations for treatments and surgery will resume.
– Aesthetic spa services, filler, and non-surgical treatments will also resume.
We will continue to keep you informed with any additional updates and hope to gradually increase the amount of patients we can see in the office.
Visit Protocols – Changes We’ve Made to Keep You Safe!
Please familiarize yourself with our office visit guidelines below – your health is our top priority and we appreciate you helping us do our part to keep you safe:
– A verbal health pre-screen will be done over the phone at the time of scheduling.
– We ask that all patients wait in their car and call our office upon arrival, as we will be limiting the amount of people in our waiting areas.
– All patients are required to wear a facial mask or covering upon entering the building.
– You will be given a health questionnaire and temperature check upon entering the building.
We’re excited to serve you in-person, and will keep you informed of any changes to our plan. If you have questions about this information or your upcoming visit, please call us at (704)659-9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
~The H/K/B Surgery Team
At H/K/B we’re not a medspa, we’re an actual medical office so you can always be confident you’re getting the most responsible and professionally trained treatments.
H/K/B never compromise.