After the snowstorm a few weeks ago and being stuck inside for days, who isn’t ready for a spring break getaway?? If you don’t already have spring break plans, it’s not too late – Two Sisters Travel has plenty of ideas for all vacation styles & budgets! And when you book with them you don’t have to worry. They handle all of the details, and their travel planning services are complimentary!!
Here are a few of Two Sisters Travel Top Spring Break Vacation picks for 2016.
1. Family-Friendly, All-Inclusive Resort. After the winter we’ve had warm up in the Caribbean or Mexico at an Azul or Beaches all-inclusive resort. This is truly a vacation for everyone in the family with gourmet food, entertainment, activities, and even waterparks. And with direct flights from Charlotte makes traveling there easier. Get an all-inclusive vacation quote.
2. Disney Cruise. Can’t get away for an entire week? Try a 3 or 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream! This ship was refurbished just a few months ago with a new adult pool feature, Satellite Falls, where you can relax while your kids enjoy their new Star Wars and Disney Infinity-themed youth/children areas. Wreck-It-Ralph’s favorite sweetheart, Vanellope, has her own sweet shop opening, too! Get a no-obligation quote now!
3. Explore New York City. Instead of going South, go north to the city that never sleeps! Stroll Central Park and take in a Broadway show like Aladdin, Wicked or The Lion King with your family, or visit world-famous museums and monuments. Complete packages are available with direct flights from Charlotte. Get a quote!
4. New Frozen & Star Wars Attractions at Walt Disney World. If it’s been a while since you’ve visited Disney or planning a first time visit this spring you can enjoy lots of new attractions in the parks. Frozen Ever After will be opening in the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT. For the Star Wars fans, check out the new Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios where you can meet your favorite characters, including Darth Vader & Chewie! And don’t miss the Hyperspace Mountain in side Magic Kingdom!
Get a quote now!
5. Florida Keys. Don’t have time to get passports in order? Visit a tropical paradise right here in the U.S. with a trip to the Florida Keys. Plenty of family-friendly activities including water sports, dolphin encounters, nature walks and plenty of history and beauty. One of our family-friendly favorites is the Hawks Cay Resort on Duck Cay. Get a quote now!
6. Universal Studios Orlando. Have a Harry Potter fan in your house? Are your kids dying to meet the Minions? Surprise them with a trip to Universal Studios, where they can tour Diagon Alley, actually meet and dine with their favorite Minions, and even meet dinosaurs and Transformers. It’s not too late! Take advantage of great deals too with “3rd day free” offer and up to 30% off your resort stay. Get a quote from Two Sisters Travel here.
If any of these vacations sound perfect for your family, get a no-obligation quote online and let’s start planning! Or if you have something else in mind for your spring break trip call us at 843-284-3241 and we’ll be glad to help customize the perfect getaway for your family. Our concierge vacation planning services are always free.