Smarty Save the Date: HKB’s 7th Annual Beauty Bash
Mark your calendars and plan to go. This one time, event-only includes specials like:
– 25% OFF Botox ($9.75 per unit) & Dysport ($3.00 per unit)
– $150 OFF any injectable (Juvéderm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Belotero)
– 10% OFF a new surgery procedure with doctor consultation
– $200 CREDIT towards a surgical consult
– And MORE!
And due to the overwhelming response to last year’s nonprofit donation by attendees HKB is doing it again this year! All Beauty Bash attendees will have the chance to vote for 1 of 3 local non-profits with the winning non-profit receiving a $10,000 donation from the Bash. Voting will take place at the Friday and Saturday events and the winner will be announced the following week. HKB is partnering with the awesome people over at SHARE Charlotte to donate funds to one very special organization. The lucky nonprofits are:
1. Redeeming Joy – A transformational program that offers sustainable freedoms to women over the age of 18 that have survived human trafficking. They provide holistic and trauma informed services in a safe environment to help bring healing to the complex hurts of those sexually exploited.
They have a home that we can serve 10-12 ladies as residents and a location that they can offer their services to more in the community. Currently they are offering their services to those who are trying to exit the life of exploitation. They also empower the community to put their compassion into action by providing awareness and training. The ladies they serve are referred by the FBI and other local services within Mecklenburg County.
2. RunningWorks – Promotes sport-for-social change. Their programs are designed to encourage individuals and families to rediscover the power of teamwork, discipline, respect and confidence.
Their mission is to use sport to empower individuals and families to break cycles of abuse, neglect, poverty and homelessness. The vast majority of their team members are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. In addition to providing a running program, they also offer supportive services to help team members get on their feet – being in good health, securing jobs paying livable wages and finding permanent housing.
3. BCC Rally – An all-volunteer organization that actively engages with our community to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer detection, prevention, treatment and research.
The Pink Bow Campaign is their signature outreach for individuals, businesses, neighborhoods, and schools to support the mission of BCC Rally. Their public events serve as a gateway to unite with our community for a common purpose.
Friday, October 13/ 4 PM to 7 PM
4625 Piedmont Row Dr, Ste 135 B
Charlotte, NC 28210
Saturday, October 14/ 10 AM to 3 PM
11208 Statesville Rd., Ste. 300
Huntersville, NC 28078
Can’t make the event? Call 704.659.9000 to find out how to take advantage of the specials.