Putting a child in Soccer Shots is like a rite of passage for a parent. It’s a super easy way to introduce your child to sports, and either the kind of activity you want to keep signing up for regularly or one you love to revisit every so often. Soccer Shots has stood its ground throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and continued giving parents opportunities to get their kids out and about, learning and interacting with other children and having fun in the sun, while doing it safely. Soccer Shots is offering a full array of programs again this summer for children ages 2-8. Whether it’s camps, summer sessions or backyard groups, here’s how to find something to meets your needs:
For information and to register for any of the programs, go to the Soccer Shots Charlotte website.
1. Summer Camps
– 11 weeks of summer camps for children 3 – 8 years old
– Held at the air-conditioned Total Soccer Charlotte indoor field, located at 8850 Monroe Rd, Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28212.
– Theme is the Olympics
– Both full and half-day options are available
2. Summer seasons
– Eight week-long sessions start on June 14th
– Feature mini (ages 2-3) classic (ages 3-5, pre-K) and premier (ages 5-8, K-2nd grades) programs.
– Held at locations throughout the greater Charlotte area
3. Backyard sessions still an option as well
– Minimum of six weekly sessions 30 minutes each
– Scheduled once per week at a consistent day and time
– For information or to enroll, contact Soccer Shots.
Fall seasons start September 11th and enrollment goes live on July 1.