Coming off the heels of Father’s Day, I wanted to give a huge shout out to all the proud papas out there. All the CSP Smarty Moms hope you had a wonderful day and you felt honored!
In today’s world, many times you hear how difficult it is to be a working mom. No doubt, it’s a tough gig. Let’s also give credit where credit is due though. There are lots of working dads out there, too. Thank you, dads, for all you do. I developed a small list of some of the things I appreciate from my hubby.
– Sprinting down the hall to see what scared our daughter in the middle of the night.
– Letting her ride you like a horsey around the house.
– Consoling your pregnant wife when she can no longer wear normal clothes and must start wearing maternity clothes.
– Changing her diaper first thing on the weekend, thus letting me sleep a few extra minutes. Every moment counts.
– Teaching the appreciation of Batman, Superman, 007, Star Wars, etc.
– Going back to work after one week of being home with a newborn and calling in every hour to check in.
– Reading the same book over…and over…and over…and over.
– Being their superhero whenever she has to get shots at the doctor’s office.
– Nicknaming Band-Aids “bravery stickers”.
– Running to the store to get your pregnant wife a jar of olives.
– All the house chores to help keep our home sane.
Smarty Moms – let’s continue to give our pops props. What do you appreciate about your hubby??
Here’s also a BIG Smarty Congrats to Todd Buelow, crowned the 2013 Smarty Fly Dad!
Register for our latest giveaway – a FREE week of Bricks 4 Kidz Camp!
Do you have a budding engineer, architect, mathematician, or just a LEGO® fanatic living under your roof? If so, THIS is your lucky day! We’ve teamed up with Bricks 4 Kidz Charlotte to offer one lucky Smarty kid a free week of Bricks 4 Kidz camp! Click here for details!