Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today the Smarty team sits down with Dr. Devon Redmond, Ph.D. and Lindsey Anuzis, MA, LCMHCA, NCC, RBT with Child & Family Development and they are talking about technology, social media and how it’s really affecting our children, the guinea pig generation of social media parenting.
Listen to the podcast below. We’re also including these links for your reference, as discussed in the podcast:
Child & Family Development
11940 Carolina Place Parkway, Suite 200
Charlotte, NC 28134
About Charlotte Star Room
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209