By our Smarty friends at Children’s Theatre of Charlotte
Adventure awaits this Fall. Beginning August 31, Children’s Theatre of Charlotte’s NEW week-long mini-camps will provide a resource for families looking for creative solutions this school year. Combining supervised time for school curriculum and fun theatre activities led by our teaching artists, these camps will take your student places they wouldn’t dream possible.
Each week explores a new theme. Explore villages and cultures across the African plains. Set sail on the high seas in search of treasure. Marvel at circus life under the big top.
All Mini-Camps include:
– Drop-off as early as 7:30a
– Daily learning plans with each child
– Tech help/remote learning facilitation on your child’s school schedule
– Theatre activities throughout the day when not in synchronous learning
– Independent schoolwork opportunities at the end of the day with supervision/facilitation
– Pick-up as late as 5:30p
Purchase individual camps for $70/day or purchase the entire week for $280 (a 20% savings). These creative and cost-effective solutions are designed to help you balance the challenges of school and work schedules while providing an engaging and safe environment for your child to explore. Find more details here.