Smarties, this one’s important. radKIDS is hosting its last kids’ safety and self-defense training of 2019 THIS Saturday in Ft. Mill. We’ve got all the information here. The class will be taught by Lynn Gorski, a certified instructor in the nationwide radKIDS Program. This program builds children’s confidence while teaching them how to recognize and respond to potentially dangerous situations. Some of the topics they will cover include:
– When to call 911. We will practice talking to the 911 operator.
– Recognizing “bad guy” tricks.
– How to fight back if abduction is imminent.
– What to do if someone tries to force you into a car.
E-mail Lynn Gorski with questions and to reserve a spot in the class. Lynn can also send you a consent form to bring with you to class along with the registration check.
KIDS’ SAFETY & SELF-DEFENSE TRAINING
Who: Girls and boys ages 5-12
When: Saturday, November 30, 2pm to 4pm
Where: Master O’s Black Belt World Taekwondo School
1218 Rosemont Dr, Fort Mill, SC 29707
Cost: $20 for the 1st child in the family & $15 for each additional child
* Bring water. Feel free to share this opportunity with family and friends.