Big news for next week, Smarties! October 22-26 is the Green Jeans Consignment Sale for women and teens – that’s FIVE DAYS of unbelievable deals on awesome designer brands like Gucci, Tory Burch, Frye and MORE. Prices range from $2-$600ish in all kinds of styles (teens to grannies!). Shop early then come back over the weekend for two half-price sale days. Green Jeans is hands down one of our favorite consignment sales in the QC – don’t miss this one!
Oh, and yep, there’s a Smarty Giveaway with this one. Read on!
The Lake Norman consignment sale expects to have over 15,000 items including the name brands listed above plus more designer clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories. Kate Spade, Ella Moss, Trina Turk, Anthropologie, Coach, and everyday faves like Banana Republic and Gap. Athletic apparel, loungewear, outerwear and maternity will also be on sale.
And if all that name-brand-dropping doesn’t convince you, maybe this will:
– Loads of FREE parking.
– TONS of shoes and accessories: jewelry, scarves, hats and belts.
– Private fitting rooms.
– First 250 shoppers in line Wednesday, October 22 (doors open at 9am) will receive loads of swag including cookies, coupons, discounts and samples from local small businesses.
– Most items half-price on Saturday and Sunday
– “Like” them on facebook and follow them on Twitter and check out their Instagram page – they post “looks” from their sale inventory and also do random drawings for shopping money and a chance to spend time with personal shopper and local stylist Kathryn, Founder of The Empresses Old Clothes.
For those who want to shop before the public, Green Jeans is hosting a Charity Pre-Sale, Tuesday, October 21 from 7-10pm. Tickets (limited to 75) are $12 and will benefit One Special Christmas, a volunteer organization that provides a special Christmas once in a child’s life. It’s not the gifts given, but the memory of love and caring that comes with a special Christmas. Purchase your tickets HERE.
Additionally, there is a Half-Price Pre-Sale (limited to the first 50 paid shoppers – tickets here) that all TEACHERS (with ID) can shop as VIPs for free! This is scheduled for Friday, October 24 from 9 am – 8 pm. Teachers are invited to shop this private sale one hour early and will be entered into a drawing to win up to $500 for their school.
Green Jeans is more than a consignment sale – they’re also really good about giving back to the community with each sale. Cindy Williams, co-owner of Green Jeans Consignment AND past Smarty mama, told us that they’ll be donating business attire to Dress for Success, trendy designer items to Give Back Boutique, handbags to Purses with a Purpose, jewelry to Paw Brokers and maternity to Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman. EVERYTHING else (which is A LOT) will be given to the good folks at Lydia’s Loft in Huntersville. Pretty cool, Green Jeans!
Interested in consigning? A few spots remain, but there will be a sizable waiting list for consignors. Green Jeans accepts only 300 consignors in Lake Norman and pays out 65-75% depending on how many hours consignors volunteer at the sale. Click HERE to register and read about becoming a consignor.
One lucky Smarty reader will win a set of two pre-sale tickets to shop on Tuesday, October 21 at 6pm WITH two of her friends – all of it with the royal treatment – that means fitting room and check-out line jump passes – no waiting in line – ever! That’s a priceless giveaway considering only consignors and volunteers are able to shop early (and they don’t even get the royal treatment!)!
Here’s how to enter to win:
1. Like Green Jeans Consignment Sale and CSP on facebook
2. Share this post on your facebook page by hitting the “f” button on the left. Tag @Green Jeans Consignment in your post.
3. In the comments section below, tell us what brand name you would push your BFF out of the way for – is it Louis Vuitton? Trina Turk? Kate Spade? Let’s hear it!
Easy, easy! Winner will be announced Monday, October 20 so make sure to check your email inbox to see if you’re the lucky one!
500 S. Main St, Mooresville, NC 28115
Tuesday, October 21, 7-10pm (Charity Pre-sale – ticket holders only)
Wednesday, October 22, 9am-8pm
Thursday, October 23, 9am-8pm
Friday, October 24, 9am-8pm (Half Price Charity Pre-sale, 7-10pm – ticket holders only)
Saturday, October 25, 9am-6pm (most items 50% OFF)
Sunday, October 26, 9am-4pm (most items 50% OFF)
Liked. Liked. And Shared. I’m always on the hunt for Lucky Brand jeans and might shove (a little) for those. 😉