Thursday, July 3
– BB&T Ballpark, after the Team USA-Chinese Taipei game, 7 p.m.
– U.S. National Whitewater Center, festival, 4-10 p.m., with fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
– 17th annual July 4th Celebration, 4-10 p.m., Harrisburg Park with music and games, fireworks at 10 p.m.
– 8th annual Summer Celebration, at Lowe’s YMCA; festival 5:30-9:30 p.m., fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
– Red, White and Boom Festival, festival, 7-10 p.m., fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
Friday, July 4
– Carowinds 9:30 p.m.
– Plaza Midwood Neighborhood Pig Picking, 4-9 p.m., Gordon Street, fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
– SkyShow at BB&T Ballpark, after the 7 p.m. Charlotte Knights-Norfolk Tides game. Street festival, 3-7 p.m. at Romare Bearden Park.
– U.S. National Whitewater Center, festival 4-10 p.m., fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
– Peninsula Club, 19101 Peninsula Club Drive, 9:30 p.m.
– Red, White and Southern Festival, downtown, festival 11 a.m.-8 p.m., fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
– 17th annual July 4th Celebration; parade, 9:30 a.m., on N.C. 49; festival, 4-11:30 p.m., at Harrisburg Park, fireworks, 10 p.m. Shuttle buses operating from Hickory Ridge High, Covenant Church, Harrisburg Town Center and Harrisburg Lions Club.
– Buster Boyd Bridge, fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
– The Point, fireworks over the lake at 9:30 p.m.
– Festival 10 a.m.-10 p.m., fireworks, 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 5
– Memorial Stadium, after the 7 p.m. Charlotte Hounds-Rochester Rattlers lacrosse game.