Over the last two years I have followed several “Momprenuers” and my mind has been blown by what these women have accomplished. One of the ultimate cases is Susan Peterson, the founder of Freshly Picked and the Shark Tank phenomenon. With 150,000+ followers on Instagram, she is taking the world by storm and blazing a trail for other Moms to follow suit. It’s rocking my socks to see women creating their own industry that allows them more flexibility! I love seeing women inventing items that really help other women. All I can say is – Go “Momprenuers!”
With Easter coming up I thought I’d do all of you a favor and give away a few of my favorite products from some pretty dang fabulous Momprenuers! Snatch these up for your Easter festivities and you’re set! One random winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 9.
Here’s what’s in this ULTIMATE Easter Basket:
1. Freshly Picked Moccs: You may remember my post back here about these beauties. You can watch their story here on Shark Tank. Really, they rock my socks! Best shoes out there for tiny tots. One pair of Moccs is headed to our fabulous winner.
2. The Banner Shoppe: I always have great intentions when it comes to the holidays. I search out the hippest holiday décor trends on Pinterest but never get around to making them happen. Thanks to sweet designer Emily Blais, you don’t have to make a million trips to the craft store or even get out those scissors. We love whipping out our banners for the holidays. She’s giving away this darling Easter Basket banner AND a peeps banner to one lucky winner!
3. The Little Z Boutique – Every little girl needs a fabulous Easter dress! Jessica handpicks all of her items in the shop. She has impeccable taste and the most unique clothing for a steal of a deal. Pop on over to see darling designs for your little ones. You won’t be disappointed. She’s giving away a $25 store credit.
4. Red Penguin Creations: These Anthropologie-esque bunnies were too cute to pass up! No Easter basket is complete without a bunny! Crocheted items are all the rage right now and nothing better than a handmade item for your darling item. You might even have a few people fooled that you are crafty. She is giving away one cute little bunny!
5. Every Dot and Tiddle: Every Easter outfit needs a bow! When Annie was teeny tiny she had absolutely no hair! Bows were our saving grace. They are still our favorite accessories. I fell in love with Every Dot and Tiddle. They are sewn, not glued, and really stand the test of time on a toddler’s head. Everything Lauren touches turns to absolute adorableness and her bows are no exception. Lauren is giving away three bows!
How do I enter to win this fabulous Easter Basket Giveaway valued at $250?
2. Like each shop on Facebook or Instagram***:
Red Penguin Creations: Instagram
**Two of these shops don’t have Facebook accounts. If you don’t have Instagram, you can skip that step.
3. Leave a comment below with your email address letting us know you’ve entered
Congrats to Amy Harrison, she’s our winner!
BONUS: An extra entry if you share this giveaway on Facebook or Instagram. Be sure to tag us @charlottesmartypants
One RANDOM winner will be selected on April 9th! Spread the word!
This basket is sure to be a darling hit! And the best part… all of these items were created by Moms! Now that I can support!