My daughter and I did these ballerina snowflake crafts the other day and we could.not.stop. Dinnertime came and went. Homework went undone. There was a mess of white snippings scattered about. We were in the zone. These are so easy and so very cool.
(1) Print and cut out a ballerina using one of the templates below. (print the ballerina and snowflakes on different colored paper to take this up a notch
(2) Print and cutout a snowflake using one of the templates below. The snowflake will be the ballerina’s tutu.
(3) After you have completed the snowflake, cut a slit in the middle and slide it up to fit around the ballerina’s waste.
(4) Tape a string or ribbon to her arm and hang!
Star Wars snowflakes:
(1) Print and cut out the Star Wars snowflake of your choosing.
Star Wars snowflakes
For extra credit, 3D snowflake! (this is surprisingly easy)
One of the LAST Giveaways of the Season – a FREE Zike, a $169 value!!
Who wants to have this under your tree?? Click here to register, coming through HOT, winner picked on Tuesday!