Beautiful questions to ask your children at bedtime.
Bedtime routines can be, well . . . boring. Bath, brush, book, bed. Repeat nightly. Change things up by engaging in beautiful conversation with your children. You never know what gems are hiding in those little minds until you ask. You may want to stash paper and pad near their nightstand! You will certainly want to write down the amazing, wonderful, creative things being shared by their bedside.
Night, night. Sleep tight.
1. What do you like to dream about?
2. What is your best memory this school year?
3. Who is your hero? Why?
4. How would you describe our family?
5. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
6. What are you most proud of yourself for?
7. Who is the kindest person you know? Why?
8. What do you like most about your best friend?
9. What is one thing you would like to learn to do well?
10. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
11. What do you think animals dream about?
12. When is the last time someone hurt your feelings? How did you react?
13. Do you know someone who is going though a hard time? How can you help them?
14. What is the scariest thing that happened this year?
15. If you could keep only one thing, out of everything you have, what would it be?
16. Who do you think is really successful? Why?
17. What’s the best thing about your teacher this year?
18. When do you feel misunderstood by grown-ups?
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
20. What makes you smile most?
21. What three words best describe you?
22. What’s something that makes you angry?
23. What’s the best compliment you ever received?
Hint! This is a fun game to play with your husband as well!