1. Pack mules need some respect. They have it rough. I know because I was one while traipsing around Orlando. Next time: bring a backpack and make Doug carry it.
2. Who am I kidding?
3. Orlando is like a gigantic Myrtle Beach to me.
4. Gotta stop wearing white jeans on road trips and to amusement parks. WTH was I thinking?
5. Doug and I could never be on Amazing Race. We would kill each other before the opening credits rolled. TheTruth.com.
6. You can burn more money in 1 hour in Orlando than Vegas. If you don’t believe me, you haven’t been. Believe.
7. Glad I didn’t listen to Doug when he questioned me bringing a 6-pack of wine: “Is that really necessary for 4 nights? Who’s going to drink all that wine?” You’ll never guess who helped drink all that unnecessary wine. You’re welcome.
8. Standing in lines with masses of the GP (general public) brings out the best in everyone. Um…no, it doesn’t.
9. I don’t do well with chaos or waiting or being tired or hunger or crowds or discomfort of any sort. I had more brat outs than both of my kids combined. Know thyself.
10. Americans are fat, period.
The real a$$ kicker in all of this is that I’m back in Orlando for work later this month. Karma’s a bitch. I just got told. Smarties, what did y’all do for Spring Break? Hope it was lovely!