TGIF, Smarties!! We hope you enjoyed your short week and have a fun weekend planned! Pinterest is getting a little Spring Fever lately – tons of ideas for warm weather activities and Spring fashion. We’re about done with winter in Smartyland, too, and our Top 5 Pins reflect that. 🙂 Enjoy, and as always, Happy Pinning!
1. It’s gettin’ to be bathing suit season – we love the idea of an at-home yoga core and leg work out. Maybe we’ll look truly zen-like this summer even with the kids at home 24/7.
2. Speaking of bathing suits, better get your salad on – here are some yummy recipes to get your greens.
2. We know you all have the same burning question day after day: how do you style the coffee table (that is if you’ve outgrown the toddler stage and actually have a coffee table)? Here are some tips and tricks.
4. These enamel bracelets are Springily-delicious! Love the bright pops of color.
5. OK, forget all about #1 and #2 – forget you even have to think about shorts in a couple of months – this is freakin’ amazing. A pinata birthday cake. I wonder if you could replace the candy with tiny bottles of Chardonnay? Only on Pinterest, my friends, only on Pinterest.