One of my favorite words in the Southern English language is “sirsee” – pronounced “SIR-see”. I can’t confirm its true spelling…sirsee, sursee, surcy, sercy or sercie? A “sirsee” is a gift or treat typically sent out of the blue or given unexpectedly – just a little surprise that makes you smile!
Smarties, here’s a sirsee that is just in time for the holidays – Sweet La La’s! I die for these swell custom cookies and they are my top pick for a fabulous holiday sirsee. Gift them to clients, teachers, mail carrier, babysitter or partygoers at your holiday soiree.
My friend and Smarty Mom Eugenia Grow and her friend Anne are the Smarties behind Sweet La La’s. You must peruse their site. There is something for everyone on your holiday list! The cookie designs are stylish, smart and oh so sassy.
Sweet La La’s has a special offer for orders placed by Thursday, December 1. Get ahead of the game and put in your Christmas, Hanukkah and Holiday cookie orders, stat!
Special Holiday Offer:
- $25 for a wrapped holiday box of 1 dozen (choose up to 3 designs per dozen such as tree, angel, light bulb, reindeer, ornament, star, bell, candy cane, gingerbread man, stocking, snowflake, Dreidel, present or mitten)
- $15 for a holiday jar of 20 round mini cookies
- Special holiday pricing applies to holiday orders placed by Thursday, December 1.
- Normal pricing applies to all other orders.
- Holiday orders must be picked up by Friday, December 16.
- Cookies stay fresh in zip-loc and freeze beautifully!
Orders will be filled as they are requested. We will accept a limited number of orders so place your order early!