Many of our children have returned to some form of in person learning, so why not treat ourselves to some self care (and fun!)?
One of the best ways is finding a form of exercise that works. For me, that means changing things up. I decided to try a complimentary intro class at Pure Barre Ballantyne to see what the fuss was. I am hooked! I also enjoyed being a part of the studio’s “Tuck & Glow” special event.
Barre fitness is a new experience for this walker/jogger/yogi, and I am loving the benefits.
– My muscles feel the burn for days following, including ones I didn’t even realize I had.
– The time flies as I get lost in squeezing for just 1-2-3…10 more seconds.
– My mood lifts. It’s nice to be around other people working toward a common goal of wellness, socially distanced of course.
– The stretching feels sooo good, and the socks are sooo cute!
– The studio claims “small movements” and big results. I am only 4 classes in and am already seeing and feeling improved tone, mindset, and energy. I can’t wait to see how that grows as I complete 10-12 classes…
Especially uplifting was the studio’s recent “Tuck & ‘Pink’ Glow” class to honor and encourage breast cancer awareness.
On Friday, October 30th at 6:30 pm, I joined a community of women to “tuck for ta tas”. We strived together toward our own fitness goals and a healthy lifestyle–all to the tune of an International Women’s Day playlist. Instructors Tracey and Ila Jane kept the vibe fun with pink glow and twinkling lights as we painted the barre pink. The post-workout goodies were a nice treat as well pre-Halloween.
Don’t wait until the January resolutions rush. Try it out now for yourself with a free foundations class. Better yet, while you’re doing all that early holiday shopping for everyone else, gift yourself 2 weeks of unlimited classes for only $49!
Call, email, or come by the studio to take advantage of this limited time offer.