Get THIS Smarties, our friends at YMCA’s Camp Harrison are hosting Family Retreat Weekends in November and December so you can escape to the mountains of NC!
Families can come together for a full weekend of fall and winter fun! Maybe your camper had a blast at Camp Harrison last summer and can’t wait a full year to return, or maybe you know someone who wants to give Harrison a try – this is a great weekend to do it – and safely. Rest assured, your family will create lasting memories by participating in the super fun camp activities, relaxing by the campfire, and unplugging together.
Family Retreat Weekend Details:
– Families will arrive Friday evening and check out on Sunday morning (there will also be a Thursday check-in option).
– All meals will be provided from Friday supper through Sunday breakfast (or Thursday supper through Sunday breakfast for early check-ins)
– Activities will include aerial adventure, climbing wall, fishing, hiking, target sports and more!
Cost: $800 for up to 8 people, which will reserve an entire cabin for 2 nights, or $1200 for 3 nights for up to 8 people. $100 for each additional person (over 8 staying in the cabin).
Register here for November 13-15 weekend and here for December 4-6 weekend.
Camp Harrison is also hosting the following fun events this fall:
– Teen 4-Week Remote Learning Camps: For boys and girls ages 13-17. Dates are 10/25-11/20. Cost: $2,750/camper for 4 weeks. Click here to register your teen!
– Fall Remote Learning Camp 1-Week: Ages 8-17. Dates in November/December. Cost: $600/camper per week. Click here to register.
– Mom & Me Boy/Girl Weekend: 11/6-11/8. All ages. Cost: $140/mom and $75/child. Click here to register.
– Winter Weekend: 12/11-12/13. Ages 6-16. Cost: $140/camper. Click here to register.
YMCA Camp Harrison
Where campers build character, develop confidence and grow in their faith.
Camp Dates: 2021 June 13 – August 7
7901 South NC 18
Boomer, NC 28606
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Register | Summer 2021