*****THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED – OUR WINNER IS AMANDA GUEST*****
With school coming to a close and summer adventures abound, wouldn’t it be great to have an American Girl to join in the fun? We’re excited to partner with American Girl to feature an amazing giveaway of the Joss Kendrick doll and paperback book!
Joss is a fierce athlete born with hearing loss but she doesn’t let that get in the way of her passion for surfing and competitive cheer. Outfitted with her beach-ready outfit, she’s ready to take on all of your kids’ summer adventures. She also features a removable hearing aid in her right ear.
The book accompanying Joss features a positive story about overcoming challenges and trying new adventures all with a great attitude. I love how American Girl often features a variety of girls that so many families can relate with. It’s also a great learning opportunity about acceptance and compassion.
One (1) lucky winner will receive the Joss Kendrick doll, featuring:
– The 18” Joss doll has brown eyes and long layered brown hair with sun-kissed highlights that can be brushed and styled
– Her favorite outfit has a zip-up hoodie top with foil-print waves and denim shorts with embroidery on the pockets
– A pink print swimsuit means she’s always ready for playing at the beach
– Her hearing aid comes with its own carrying case and a brush to keep the sand out of it (plus a backup hearing aid in case she can’t find hers)
– Pink flip-flop sandals are perfect for wearing to the beach
– She includes the Joss paperback book
The American Girl Joss Kendrick™ Giveaway:
1) To be entered to win, post a comment below about what kind of adventures your family will have with Joss.
Smarty Note: Make sure you include valid email address and first and last name so we can contact you if you are the winner.
2) Required: Subscribe to our Smarty e-newsletter. You MUST be a subscriber for your chance to win! Not subscribed? Get signed up, here!
You’re one step closer to having Joss join your family this summer! Our winner will be announced in our Smarty e-newsletter on Thursday, June 11th, so be on the lookout!