Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today we’re talking to two guests from The Fletcher School. We’ve got Susie Culp, who has served The Fletcher School as the Admissions Director for 24 years, and Elizabeth Ashe, who has served as Admissions Assistant for 8 years. We do a deep dive into the history of The Fletcher School and what makes it different – and one of the best in town.
Click here to listen.
A little bit about The Fletcher School
Founded in 1982, The Fletcher School is an independent K-12 day school that serves students with learning differences. They offer an individualized, multisensory, college preparatory curriculum. Students learn in small, structured classes with a 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio. At The Fletcher School, they believe student performance meets potential and bright futures abound…happy listening!
About Charlotte Star Room
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209