Mecklenburg Area Catholic Schools (MACS) has two high schools: Charlotte Catholic High School in South Charlotte and Christ the King Catholic High School in Huntersville. Both high schools have a 100% graduation rate and college counseling programs.
What To Expect:
– 100% graduation rate
– 1-to-1 Program = laptop for every high school student
– AP & Honors courses
– Unique courses: Theology, Aviation, German, Philosophy, Psychology, Business, Engineering, Industrial Design, Physics, Costume Design, Web Design, Acting, Voice, Debate & Speech, U.S. Government, African American Studies
– Service projects & mission trips
– Award-winning fine arts program
– Championship-winning athletic programs
– College counseling & college learning support
– Both schools are co-ed
The goals are graduation and college. Our 100% graduation rate at both high schools is a direct result of our faith-based, rigorous curriculum. Our curriculum is designed to give students experiences in competitive fields. Students travel abroad on mission trips to help local communities. Engineering and industrial design students build life-size projects on campus. Aviation students have hands-on learning experiences during field trips as well as access to a simulator. Broadway hopefuls can study dance or design and sew costumes for musical theater productions. Future international business executives can study Spanish, German or French. Band musicians perform domestically and abroad, and artists paint murals in our hallways. Our athletes develop endurance and dedication to their respective sports, winning championships. Whatever the interest, our high schools have it.
Students are also taught to value and maintain the fundamentals of faith, cooperation, respect, responsibility, integrity and confidence. Students have access to Learning Support for academic assistance and Special Learning Programs for diagnosed learning disabilities.
Apply Online: discovermacs.org/apply