Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today Smarties Jen P. and Cheryl are talking to educator Karl Simon, Middle School Assistant Principal at Charlotte Christian School, about how to manage screen time and social media with young users.
And, going hand-in-hand with this podcast, don’t forget to sign up for our third town hall – the Smarty Town Hall on Social Media Parenting 3.0 to be held at Charlotte Christian School on April 29, 2018 from 2-4 pm. Karl will be there, as well as many other experts from our community to present and lead discussion on social media and kids. Click here to register for this FREE event open to parents of children of all ages. We hope to see you there.
Want more Smarty podcasts? Click here and share, share, share!
About Karl Simon
Karl Simon, Middle School Assistant Principal, Charlotte Christian School
Mr. Karl Simon is the middle school assistant principal and middle school boys’ lacrosse coach. He received his B.A. in communications from Gordon College and his M.A. in education from Lesley University. Karl has extensive educational experience with middle school adolescents and is the parent of two elementary school-aged children. He is committed to educating parents and often speaks to small and large groups on a variety of topics related to the middle school years.
About Charlotte Star Room
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209