Big news for this week, Smarties! March 18-22 is the Green Jeans Consignment Sale for women and teens – that’s FIVE DAYS of unbelievable deals on awesome designer brands like Gucci, Tory Burch, Frye and MORE. Prices range from $2-$600ish in all kinds of styles (teens to grannies!). Shop early then come back over the weekend for two half-price sale days. Green Jeans is hands down one of our favorite consignment sales in the QC – don’t miss this one!
The Matthews consignment sale expects to have over 15,000 items including the name brands listed above plus more designer clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories. Kate Spade, Ella Moss, Trina Turk, Anthropologie, Coach, and everyday faves like Banana Republic and Gap. Athletic apparel (think Lululemon), loungewear, outerwear and maternity will also be on sale.
And if all that name-brand-dropping doesn’t convince you, maybe this will:
– Loads of FREE parking.
– TONS of shoes and accessories: jewelry, hats and belts.
– Private fitting rooms.
– Most items half-price on Saturday and Sunday
– “Like” them on facebook and follow them on Twitter and check out their Instagram page – they post “looks” from their sale inventory and also do random drawings for shopping money and a chance to spend time with personal shopper and local stylist Kathryn, Founder of The Empresses Old Clothes.
For those who want to shop before the public, Green Jeans is hosting a Charity Pre-Sale, Tuesday, March 17 from 7-10pm. Tickets (limited to 75) are $12 and will benefit a local non-profit organization. Purchase your tickets HERE.
Additionally, there is a Half-Price Pre-Sale on Friday, March 20 from 7-9pm. Purchase your tickets HERE.
Green Jeans is more than a consignment sale – they’re also really good about giving back to the community with each sale. Cindy Williams, co-owner of Green Jeans Consignment AND past Smarty mama, told us that they’ll be donating business attire to Dress for Success, trendy designer items to Give Back Boutique, handbags to Purses with a Purpose, jewelry to Paw Brokers and maternity to Pregnancy Center of Lake Norman. EVERYTHING else (which is A LOT) will be given to the good folks at Lydia’s Loft in Huntersville. Pretty cool, Green Jeans!
The Smarty Green Jeans FLASH Giveaway:
One lucky Smarty reader will win a set of two pre-sale tickets to shop on Tuesday, March 17 at 7pm WITH two of her friends – all of it with the royal treatment – that means fitting room and check-out line jump passes – no waiting in line – ever! That’s a priceless giveaway considering only consignors and volunteers are able to shop early (and they don’t even get the royal treatment!)!
Here’s how to enter to win:
2. Share this post on your facebook page by hitting the “f” button on the left. Tag @Green Jeans Consignment in your post.
3. In the comments section below, tell us what brand name you would push your BFF out of the way for – is it Louis Vuitton? Trina Turk? Kate Spade? Let’s hear it!
Easy, peasy! Winner will be announced tomorrow at 11am so make sure to check your email inbox to see if you’re the lucky one!
Township Tower Shopping Center
1730 Matthews Township Pkwy
Wednesday, 3/18: 9a – 8p
Thursday, 3/19: 9a – 8p
Friday, 3/20: 9a – 4p
Saturday, 3/21: 9a – 6p *most items 1/2 price
Sunday, 3/22: 9a – 3p *most items 1/2 price