In honor of Smarty Holiday Gift Guide Week (and Crown Town finally getting its own AG Doll store), we bring you a maj giveaway! One of you lucky ducks will win American Girl Doll, Samantha™. She is back from the archives!
The Samantha™ Doll retails for $115 and is part of the American Girl BeForever™ line of dolls and books. First introduced in 1986 as The American Girls Collection, the line gives girls today the opportunity to explore the past, find their place in the present, and think about the possibilities their future can bring.
There are currently eight BeForever characters in the line – all of our favorites!
* Kaya, an adventurous Nez Perce girl with a deep respect for nature and a dream of being a leader.
* Caroline, a heroic girl who must test her bravery and wits to help her family during the War of 1812.
* Josefina, a quiet New Mexico girl who uses her heart to heal others in 1824.
* Addy, a courageous girl who escapes slavery and keeps her family strong in 1864.
* Samantha, a kindhearted girl in 1904 who won’t let “proper” society stop her from helping others.
* Rebecca, a lively girl who wants to shine bright for others in 1914 New York City.
* Kit, a clever girl with a can-do attitude who creates better tomorrows in 1934.
* Julie, an upbeat San Francisco girl who stands up and fights for what’s right in 1974.
American Girl dolls, books, and accessories are available through the American Girl catalog, at americangirl.com, and locally at our Charlotte American Girl retail store. For a catalog, call 1-800-845-0005.
To be entered to win, you must do complete these 3 steps:
2) Share this post on your facebook wall and and tag American Girl on facebook. Let us know in the comments below after you complete.
3) Tell us (by posting in the comments below) why your child loves American Girl.
You’re one step closer to having Samantha™ join your family for Christmas dinner!
All Smarties who complete the steps above (we will validate!) will be put into a drawing. Our winner will be announced in our Smarty e-newsletter so be on the lookout! Good luck and Happy Smartydays!