Outside of my number one job of being a mommy, my 9-5 is working in the wild world of advertising. I LOVE what I do. It challenges and inspires me and I am fortunate to help do the same to others through this venture. As we approach the grand stage of advertising at the Super Bowl, I thought we could hold our own Smarty Super Bowl ad showcase that features TV spots featuring kids, families and what really moved us as moms. Some are sweet, while others you just want to smile and shout “Amen”.
– We’ve all questioned our parenting abilities. This Johnson & Johnson “You’re Doing OK, Mom!” commercial reinforces that yes, you are doing it right.
– Coca Cola (Argentina) that shows the ups and downs of parenthood and how crazy we can sometimes be to do it all over again in a heartbeat.
– Luvs “Sanitize” hits the nail on the head when it comes to the second kid. All rules are out the window on this one!
– P&G “Thank you, Mom” comes to us in time for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Who is your kids number one coach, trainer, supporter? Mom.
– I love Mayhem. The character that is – not actual mayhem. Allstate reminds us how distracting it can be to drive with a toddler.
– Grab a tissue for this one. Carter’s has a TV ad that really tugs on the heartstrings, as we can all relate.
– Featuring our own Cam Newton, this super sweet and funny ad reminds our kids to get 60 minutes of play a day to grow up strong and eventually lead the Carolina Panthers.
What ads have you seen that we should include in our Smarty Super Bowl Showcase? Can you relate to any of these ads?