Happy October, Smarties! Enjoy our Top 5 Pins! They’re heavy on the food Pins – hard to resist all the wonderful fall recipes on Pinterest right now!!
1. Made this slow cooker spaghetti this week on a soccer/gymnastics night – started the sauce at 3 pm and it actually worked to add the pasta in at the last minute! The kids bathed while the pasta cooked – and I didn’t have to wait for water to boil. Definitely an easy way to make spaghetti on a busy night!
2. A SIMPLE, cute Halloween decoration – spider web balloon.
3. Love all these beautiful small space laundry rooms. What’s your fave?
4. Dying to try these healthy cookie dough bites.
5. OK, we have a slight obsession with these Skinny Pumpkin Pie Cannolis right now – they’re on our list to try this weekend.
There you have it! To stay up to date on the latest Smarty news and tips, follow us on Pinterest, Twitter (@charlottesmarty), Instagram (@charlottesmartypants) and Facebook.