Alright, we surrender – Back to School is OFFICIALLY here. If you haven’t already, check out Smarty Jen P.’s awesome list of B2S must-have’s for 2k13. These Pins will hopefully make the big transition from summer to school a little easier. Here’s to the last couple of weeks of freedom!
1. Made this Pesto Ranch chicken in the crock pot last night – two thumbs up from the Perry fam. Great dinner for crazy weekdays.
2. Suck up (um, we mean, love on) those teachers early on with this cute Snickers & Joy treat.
3. This is YOUR year to be organized. We just know it. Start by making a family binder. The colorful Post-It notes had us with this one.
4. 30 days of lunches with no repeats – hard to believe, but true. What we want to know how they expect the leaf cheese and pepperoni to stay so perfectly stacked while in the kid’s lunchbox. Ah, Pinterest, how we love thee unattainable perfection!
5. Celebrate the first week of school with this cute gummi bear cake – who needs a birthday to eat cake?? We don’t!