Happy Friday to everyone in Smartyland! We’ve got Easter on our brains this weekend. Yes, we know it’s over a week away, but trust us, it might take a week of planning for some of the Easter Pinterest crafts out there (perfect example: nail polish eggs). We’ve conjured up a list dedicated solely to all things bunnies, eggs, and Peeps! Don’t forget to check out our listing of area Easter Egg Hunts – several are this weekend. Hope you enjoy these pastel Pins!
1. Love this Goldfish carrot idea – brilliantly cheap and cute.
2. Searching for new ideas for the Easter basket? Your search ends here.
3. This is like the Easter version of “Boo-ing” your neighbors – great idea!
4. This is mostly cute with just a little bit of creepy mixed in – Easter Bunny Bread – if they can get over the “eating a bunny’s guts” visual, you’re guests are going to LOVE it. Maybe the dip could be in an edible basket that the bunny carries instead of the middle of its stomach?? Work on that and let us know how it goes.
4.2 OK, we’ll re-do number four because that’s just not fair – here’s a totally CUTE centerpiece idea.
5. And if you tried the nail polish egg craft (we’re still trying to figure out why she used expensive Essie nail polish for that one), ate bunny guts, and have leftover Peeps from your centerpiece, you’ve GOTTA try this Easter Bunny Cocktail. We’d switch the coconut for green sugar, eat our weight in jelly beans, and call it a day. YUM.