Happy Friday, Smarties! We’re excited about a LONG weekend with (hopefully) no kids’ sports since we’re kinda in between seasons here. Yipee! Enjoy this week’s Pins – if you see us around town with chocolate around our mouths, Pin #2 will explain it all. Happy Pinning!
1. Now this is one we’d never thought we’d hear: Crock Pot yogurt…hmmm, worth a shot?!
2. If #1 made you want to gag, we’ll redeem ourselves here with two words: chocolate cobbler. OMG. Amazing.
3. Here’s a smart idea for old sports jerseys – make pillows out of ’em! Cute and functional!
4. We can all say “Duh?!” on this one – why didn’t we think of it? A great way to shape numbers on a birthday cake with sprinkles.
5. This is just the prettiest, Spring-iest space we’ve seen in awhile – if you’re itching to re-do a home office or craft space, pin this one for inspiration!