Well Smarties, I’m sad to report that another local business has surrendered to this economy. Little Dreamers children’s boutique in Foxcroft is selling through their merchandise at bargain prices and will close their doors forever at the end of this month.
I checked out their inventory on Monday and was surprised to find that they had a lot of new spring merchandise. If you haven’t been in there, now is your last chance. They sell so many precious lines including Daily Tea Collection, Zutano, Kissy (my personal layette fave), and so many more. Their clothes always had such a cool flare that even my 7-year-old (who has pretty much outgrown boutique clothing) can enjoy.
Here’s the scoop on the liquidation sale:
– 60% off most girls 2t-12 years including Tea Collection
– 50% off most boys 2t – 4 years including Tea Collection
– Daily Tea girls and boys infant to size 5 and Zutano are buy 2 get one free equal or lesser value.
– 30-50% off most girls and boys layette including Kissy, Victoria Kids and Rabbit Moon.
– 30-75% off all diaper bags including Petunia Pickle Bottom (cutest on the market for sure!), Fleurville and daddy bags.
– 30% off gifts and toys.
-All store fixtures and furniture is for sale as well.
We should all help them liquidate and support this local store one last time. Think about any upcoming baby gifts, First Holy Communion gifts (they have great necklaces and bracelets), spring/summer clothing needs, etc. This is the biggest deal in town right now, WAY better than even Target prices!
Little Dreamers is located at 7818 Fairview Road in Foxcroft Village near Brixx.
Little Dreamers, we’re sad to see you go! Good luck in your future endeavors!
Don’t forget to register for the “Big Top” giveaway. Our friends at Discovery Place want to give one Smarty family the chance to see Circus! Click here for your chance to win a family 4-pack to this exhibit. This giveaway ends Wednesday, January 14th, at 11pm.