Charlotte Eye, Ear Nose and Throat Associates wants students to go back to school seeing clearly and is offering eyeglasses at a reduced rate now through Sept. 22. A first set of glasses can be purchased for 35 percent off and a second pair for 50 percent off. To schedule an appointment, click here. For more information from our friends at CEENTA, read on!
Why should I buy glasses at CEENTA?
- Shopping for glasses here is easy and convenient. You don’t even have to leave the office after your eye exam.
- Our opticians are highly experienced and can handle both simple and complex prescriptions.
- Our eyeglasses are produced in a timely manner with expertise and professionalism.
- We have a wide variety of frame styles, so you can find the set that looks best on you.
Can you fill prescriptions from another doctor?
- Yes. It doesn’t matter if you saw a CEENTA doctor or one from another practice, our optical shop staff is more than happy to fit you with a new set of glasses.
Where are you optical shops?
We have over a dozen optical shops in CEENTA locations throughout the Charlotte metro area. You can also shop for glasses online. See the links below for hours and directions to each of our locations and for our optical shop.
- Optical Shop at SouthPark
- Optical Shop at Belmont
- Optical Shop at Blakeney
- Optical Shop at Concord
- Optical Shop at Fort Mill
- Optical Shop at Huntersville
- Optical Shop at Matthews
- Optical Shop at Mooresville
- Optical Shop at Monroe
- Optical Shop at Pineville
- Optical Shop at Salisbury
- Optical Shop at Statesville
- Optical Shop at Steele Creek
- Optical Shop at University