CycleBar Waverly will begin its new summer schedule on Monday, July 6th. Read on for information about those changes, meet two new coaches and find out all the latest with South Charlotte’s premier indoor cycling studio.
Summer schedule changes
Here are the changes at a glance:
– 6 a.m. is being added on Wednesdays
– 7:15 a.m. is are being added on Tuesdays and Thursdays
– 8:30 a.m. classes are all shifting to 9:30 a.m. Monday -Friday
– 5:15 p.m. is shifting to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
CycleBar Waverly announcing two new coaches: meet Zack and Shelbi!
What was your first concert? “Kelly Clarkson.”
Do you have a pet? “Two cats, Kate and Alice.”
What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlotte? “Attending live theatre and enjoying cheese and charcuterie at The Loyalist!”
Ride with Zack: Mondays and Fridays at 6 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
What was your first concert? “Backstreet Boys!”
Do you have a pet? “Yes! Two Golden Retrievers named Ellie and Cheddar.”
What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlotte? “Explore the breweries with my hubby and the dogs!”
Ride with Shelbi: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:30pm and Monday’s at 9:30am.
Showers are back! (and other updates)
– Reminder to arrive 10 minutes early for class. Let us help you set up before class starts! The cancellation policy: within 12 hours of class $10, no show $20.