So you adore your family but kinda sorta don’t always get exactly what you were hoping for on Mother’s Day? Or you haven’t done your Mother’s Day shopping yet? We’ve got you covered, Smarties! Make your own fun – or score something great for your mom – this Mother’s Day weekend by signing up for the CLT Scavenger Hunt featuring prizes from some of Charlotte’s premier boutiques (jewelers, eyewear, fashion), caterers, photographers, personal stylists and more.
This is one of those events designed to help Moms get spoiled this Mother’s Day and for local businesses to get a little extra love and appreciation after a challenging year. Click here for participating brands.
Check out the details below ….and register!
– It’s a two-day event: Friday May 7th and Saturday May 8th.
– Mom-themed clues will be posted every two hours on Instagram @cltscavengerhunt, revealing the prize location. Hunters must interpret the clue correctly and head to the location.
– The hunt takes you to four locations each day, eight in total.
– The first three hunters to arrive and complete the final required task will receive a prize for mom.
– Prizes include spa services, restaurant gift cards, curated gift boxes, jewelry, and fine fragrance (plus tons more.)
– 30 of CLT’s best brands and businesses are participating, with a total prize value of almost $3000.
– Hunters who don’t get the main prizes will still receive perks from the location businesses: exclusive shopping discounts and other fun surprises.