Welcome back to the Charlotte Smarty Pants podcast series, which is powered by Charlotte Star Room, Charlotte’s premier boutique music development and corporate video production studio + the best birthday parties in the QC, the Popstar music video parties, AND professional voice lessons in a studio.
You can now find the entire Smarty podcast series on iTunes! So, please subscribe and share!
Today Smarties Jen P. and Cheryl are talking to Jonathan Hetterly, Licensed Professional Counselor, Southeast Psych, about tips for managing social media and technology use with your kids. Jonathan is a great resource for all parents who are looking for guidance on how to parent the iGeneration. It’s a goodie!
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Want more Smarty podcasts? Click here and share, share, share!
About Jonathan Hetterly
Jonathan Hetterly, Licensed Professional Counselor, Southeast Psych
Jonathan Hetterly is a licensed professional counselor at Southeast Psych in Charlotte, NC. He cofounded Quarter Life, a program that aims to help young men successfully launch into adulthood. Jonathan specializes in helping teens and young adults navigate the emotional, behavioral, academic, or substance-related challenges they face in life. He works to help young people develop greater awareness and discover their passions, purpose, and overall life direction.
Jonathan is also a writer and pop culture enthusiast. His articles on psychology and pop culture are regularly featured on www.ShrinkTank.com and www.PsychBytes.com. Follow him on Twitter at @jhetterly.
He received his bachelor degree from Biola University, and completed two masters degrees from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, one in Christian Leadership and a second masters degree in Counseling.
About Charlotte Star Room
Charlotte Star Room is a boutique music development & corporate video production studio that offers:
– Music Development programs for singers & songwriters looking to explore their talents and maximize their exposure. We work with individuals at all levels of artistic experience, from the beginner to the professional!
– Pro In-Studio Vocal Lessons • Artist Development • Recording • In-Studio YouTube Music Videos • Original Music Production
– Unique in-studio birthday parties called “Pop Star Parties”
– Professional video production services for all commercial needs, from small business to corporate. Specializing in digital storytelling from concept to completion, we deliver superior creative visual solutions for your business or organization.
– Web Promo, E-Learning, Testimonials, Commercial Content, Social Media Shorts, and more.
Visit them online, facebook, YouTube, instagram, and twitter or at their awesome studio:
5110 Park Road-Suite 2J
Charlotte NC 28209