When was your last kid-free escape? If you have to think for longer than 20 seconds… then it’s been too long!! This year make a promise to yourself to enjoy some much needed, adult-only relaxation, with just the hubby or a group of your friends!
Two Sisters Travel are sharing some their favorite spots to celebrate that special birthday or anniversary without the kiddos.
1. Love those dreamy over-water bungalows but don’t want to travel 20+ hours to get to the South Pacific? THIS SEPTEMBER, you can satisfy your desire with over-water bungalows opening at El Dorado Maroma Beach Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. These are sure to book up fast!! Contact us today for details.
2. Cuba. You read that right – Cuba! For nearly half a century, Cuba has been closed to Americans. Now you can legally travel to this beautiful, once-forbidden country. Go and see the history, music and untouched coral reefs of Cuba. Let us help answer any questions!
3. Want a relaxing, adults-only, all-inclusive romantic vacation? Check out Sandals Grande Antigua, voted World’s Most Romantic Resort many times over! With gorgeous white sand beaches, savory dining experiences, and unique accommodations, it’s easy to see why.
4. Want something a little more off the beaten path? Check out Ladera, an intimate resort in St Lucia with only 37 suites and villas, all featuring a open-air design, private plunge pools and luxurious amenities.
5. Go for the ultimate private island resort experience, and visit Peter Island Resort in Tortola – an 1,800 acre British Virgin Island paradise. Between diving, sailing and watersports, and fresh-to-table dinners and suites with private pools – there is something for everyone.
Ready to get away? Get a no-obligation quote online now or call us at 843-284-3241. We’d be glad to share quotes for any of these destinations or create a custom package for your dream adult-only escape.
And remember at Two Sisters Travel our concierge travel planning services are always FREE! We’ll help you choose the perfect package that fits your style, preferences and budget.