All week long we’ll be looking back on some of our fave CSP posts from the year. Yesterday, we revisited Smarty Cynthia’s A-MAZ-ING chicken tortilla soup. Today we’re hanging with our Smarty Working Mama, Jen V. JV balances working full-time at a super cool ad agency and raising two adorable kiddos. She appears to do this with ease, we are all green (and pink:-) with envy as we watch her manage it all! Enjoy this one again, Smarties!
– Bi-lingual (English, Emojis, whining, babble)
– Juggler (physical AND literal)
Previous experience (2012-present)
– Identify opportunities for new projects (because apparently we don’t have enough projects on our plate as it is…)
– Delegate responsibilities to associates
– Manage a range of budgets
– Coordinate timelines for multiple tasks (leave at 6:45am to drop kids off, meeting at 9am, grocery shop over lunch break, pick up kids at 5pm, swim lessons for kid 1 at 5:30, put kid 2 in husbands car, make dinner, bath time, kid 1 down, kid 2 down, breathe)
– HOA/PTA/Some other committee board member
Bribe Sell team members on the benefits of the right way (my way)
– Strategize on ways to get team members to the path of least resistance
– Find efficiencies in budgets to optimize in other areas
– Negotiator of deals/transactions
– Nurse all boo-boos back to health
– Remain calm in stressful, blood-filled situations
– Mixer of medicine with chocolate
– Therapist for all teammates
Previous education includes a Masters from the School of “because I said so” Class of 2003.
References include husband, son, daughter
Salary requirements: wine, five minutes of silence and going to the bathroom without being disturbed.