Enough about the kids, let’s talk about what WE want to see under the tree (or what we are hoping to give our gal pals this year!). Jen, Liz, and I huddled together and came up with a list of a few of our favorite things from the past year that we’re either hoping to find under the tree with our names OR we’re hoping to surprise a friend with. And, of course, a Smarty list is never complete without a few delicious giveaways. Read on, get some ideas, and enter to win some super fun gifts!
I fell in love with Gretchen’s tunics at first sight and have grown my collection year after year. The bright contrasting patterns are the perfect accompaniment to any jeans. Winter colors are typically dreary, but Gretchen Scott always adds that perfect splash of color that I need in my day. Don’t trap this pink & green girl in black for the winter – I want pinks, navy’s, browns, and patterns. Here is Gretchen’s motto:
LAUGH MORE.. GRIPE LESS.. IGNORE CRITICS.. SAY YES.. ORDER DESSERT.. LOVE LIFE..
Our lucky Smarty will win her very own Funnel Top in Mandarin – color of choice. Value, $109. You can find all of Gretchen Scott designs here.
Liz loves MomAgendas to keep her organized throughout the year. One Smarty winner will receive 1 2014-15 MomAgenda pink desktop edition and 1 2014-15 MomAgenda pink mini daily edition. Calendar runs until December 2015. Click here to see where to find MomAgenda locally.
We all LOVE the entire Lafco candle line. This candles are a-MAZ-ing. They will literally fill your house with the most beautiful scent for hours – wish I could say the same for my boys. I find a great selection of these (and SO MUCH MORE) at Christiansons at Cotswold Marketplace. One Smarty will win a Lafco candle of her choice (depending on availability, of course!).
Christiansons at Cotswold Marketplace
200 N Sharon Amity Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211
We love everything at Lila Home and this Coco & Carmen handbag should be top of your Smarty list from Santa this year. We love the vibrant turquoise blue for sure! One Smarty will win this fab bag valued at $68. Pick me, pick me!
Toringdon Circle Shopping Center
12206 Copper Way
Charlotte, NC 28277
I was introduced to Roberta Roller Rabbit by Roberta Freymann a couple of years ago and have completely fallen in love. You might also remember them from our latest Fall Fashion Giveaway. Lately I have been obsessed with the pajamas – they are SO soft and cuddly. Our two Smarty tween models, Isabel and Ava, are pictured above in their cozy kids’ pajamas. I want a pair of the adult p.j.s under the tree this year (or maybe a gorg robe?!). One lucky Smarty will win a pair of kids’ Roberta Roller Rabbit pajamas to wrap up for their favorite lil’ one.
Find Roberta Roller Rabbit at local trunk shows or online.
Yes, I am biased (because I am a teacher), but my favorite work out on the planet is Pure Barre. I want free classes to be in everyone’s stocking. One Smarty will win a free month of unlimited classes at Pure Barre Charlotte OR Pure Barre Ballantyne.
Pure Barre Charlotte
603 Providence Rd
Pure Barre Ballantyne
8430 Rea Rd #120
Our Smarty team loves to get their sweat on at Flywheel Charlotte – cycle and barre classes. One Smarty will win a 5-pack of Flywheel classes and one Smarty will win a 5-pack of Barre classes. Both win a swag bag full of cool Flywheel gear.
2907 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211
We LOVE being treated to a blow out at Blo Charlotte! Great for office party,holiday parties, girls nights, and birthdays. The stylists are amazing, and we always leave feeling our best. One Smarty will win a free blow out.
Colony Road Shops
2850 Selwyn Avenue
Smarty Liz is crushing on this navy monogrammed faux leather purse. Such a great looking handbag that is roomy and easy to carry, and the lining just makes us happy. Find it at Alphabet Soup Gifts, one of our FAVE place to get all of our Smarty gifts and monogrammed items. One lucky Smarty will win this bag with her very own monogram.
Alphabet Soup Gifts
3900 Colony Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211
A few of our favorite things could be in YOUR stocking!
Here’s the full list of our holiday favorite things giveaway!
1. 1 2014-15 MomAgenda pink desktop edition and 1 2014-15 MomAgenda pink mini daily edition (perhaps you could give one away to a friend and keep one for yourself!) Planner goes till December of 2015. Mini agenda is valued at $36 and Daily agenda is $42.
2. Free Hair Blo Out from BLO, $40 Value. Choose one of the 7 signature styles.
3. One free navy monogrammed faux leather purse from Alphabet Soup, complete with monogram. Valued at $48 total (bag + monogram).
4. One Lafco New York candle (you choose the scent based on their selection) from Christiansons at Cotswold Marketplace. Valued at $60.
5. One free month of unlimited classes at Pure Barre Charlotte OR Pure Barre Ballantyne. You pick the studio. Valued at $225.
6. 5-pack of Flywheel classes in a Smarty swag bag full of cool Flywheel gear. Valued at $95.
7. 5-pack of FlyBarre class in a Smarty swag bag full of cool Flywheel gear. Valued at $95.
8. A pair of Roberta Roller Rabbit kids’ pajamas to add to your little one’s stocking. Valued at $65.
9. A Gretchen Scott Funnel Top. Valued at $109.
10. A Coco & Carmen Handbag from Lila Home. Valued at $68.
How do you enter? 1) Like this on facebook and share. 2) Leave a comment below and tell us if your Elf on the Shelf has been into more shenanigans this year or has given up and not moved an inch.
We’ll pick our winners next Thursday, December 18th. Merry, merry!