WAHOO! SUMMER IS HERE! Congrats on making it through another school year, Smarties. Now it’s time to relax…and apply sunscreen, come up with activities or camps everyday, piece together childcare, prepare a snack five million times a day, and listen to the kids scream, “I’m bored!!!” Pinterest is the place to hit when all else fails, so definitely keep checking in on the CSP Pinterest page for some great ideas to get you through the summer. Here are our top 5 for this week!
1. Father’s Day is right around the corner (no rest for the weary!) – this is a cute DIY craft that anyone could complete.
2. This has nothing to do with entertaining the kids for the summer, but we think this master bedroom is so serene we wish it was ours.
3. If you’ve never tried to lighten up pasta with spaghetti squash, this might be the perfect recipe to give it a try – lightened up spaghetti squash alfredo.
4. If you’re looking for a new book to read to the kids over the summer – or perhaps you want to give the kids a literary goal – try Caroline Kennedy’s book Poems to Learn By Heart. Love it.
5. Calling all crafty ladies – please try this DIY leather bracelet!!
There you have it! To stay up to date on the latest Smarty news and tips, follow us on Pinterest, Twitter (@charlottesmarty) and Facebook.