I’m pretty sure it’s happened to all of us. Am I pregnant? Well, I think I can see the other line on the stick. If I hold it at the right angle, in the right light, while standing on one foot and hopping up and down on the other. Yup, I’m sure I see the other line….right? You show it to your partner and they say, I don’t see it.
Ugh, defeat. Then you wait three days to take another test and go through the whole thing all over again. I remember with my first pregnancy doing this dance and when I went back to the store to purchase more tests, I came across the magic of the digital readout test. That is foolproof. Whether you have terrible vision or are an eagle eye, the clear “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant” is spot clear as day.
This whole rigamaroo got me thinking, what are some other pregnancy tests we could take? I’m a big pop culture junkie, so let’s see what we can think of related to pop culture:
• American Idol pregnancy test: “The results are in. America has voted and you are…. We’ll find out right after these messages from Coke.”
• Extreme Makeover pregnancy test: “Bus driver, move that bus!” The bus moves to show a huge sign in your front yard.
• The Voice pregnancy test: The judges’ chairs start turning around, one is team pregnancy, the other is not – both coercing you to their team.
• The Biggest Loser pregnancy test: You get on a scale every week to show that you’re gaining weight due to your pregnancy. Can I please have another scoop of ice-cream with that pickle spear?
• The Bachelor: The ladies line up and anxiously await a rose telling them they’re pregnant.
• The Real World: “This is the true story, of one woman, trying to confirm her pregnancy… ”
• The Apprentice: Trump, talking to your belly – “You’re hired”
Smarties, what kind of pop culture pregnancy test would you take? Can you add to the list?
Hi, the whole thing is going fine here and
ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s truly excellent, keep up writing.