Happy Pinterest Friday, Smarties! We had a hard time controlling ourselves to only one recipe Pin this week – there were so many amazingly yummy recipes on Pinterest. We controlled ourselves, though, but definitely make sure to check our “Food we LOVE” board for more food ideas!
1. This is a great idea for some cold weather fun (and also great if you’ve got some mis-matched gloves by this point in winter!) – DIY Velcro Catch Ball.
2. Love these monogrammed cuff bracelets. One might just be en route to my house as I type this…
3. Super cute birthday cake for your lil’ basketball lover. Looks simple enough for those of us who are a little cake-decorating-challenged.
4. While you’re making that birthday cake, whip up a vat of this Funfetti Party Dip. Actually, while you’re at it, just Pin everything on the Eat Yourself Skinny site – it’s all amazing. Don’t worry, you’ll see future CSP Pins from there, too.
5. If you’ve ever wondered if your child’s tooth growth is normal (aw, c’mon, we all have wondered it from time to time), this growth chart will help answer those burning questions without having to pay the dentist or pediatrician.
There you have it! To stay up to date on the latest Smarty news and tips, follow us on Pinterest, Twitter (@charlottesmarty) and Facebook.
Have a great weekend!