Date(s) - 05/26/2017 - 06/30/2017
Categories No Categories
Concord Mills is excited to announce that Charlotte-area shoppers will have the opportunity to take advantage of incredible savings on handbags at select retailers through The Annual Bag Sale from May 26 through June 30. In addition to the savings, Concord Mills will celebrate the sale by offering shoppers the latest handbag trend report, a contest on Facebook to win a free handbag and a pop art handbag display that is a perfect backdrop for snapping photos. Participating retailers in the month-long celebration include: H&M, Lucky Brand, Steve Madden, Vera Bradley and many more.
Below are the activities that will take place during the four-week celebration:
- “Stuff the Bag” benefitting Dress for Success Charlotte – Shoppers can donate a new or slightly used handbag to Dress for Success Charlotte by dropping their bag into the 6’-by-8’ handbag located in Fashion Court near Michael Kors and Coach. Those who make a donation will be entered to win a Michael Kors handbag. The winner will be selected at random on July 1.
- Win the Handbag of Your Dreams Sweepstakes – Two lucky shoppers will have the chance to ‘win the handbag of your dreams’ through a sweepstakes hosted on Concord Mills’ Facebook page. Customers are automatically entered to win when they comment on their favorite style of handbag on the contest’s social media post. The winners will be selected at random and will receive a Simon American Express gift card valued at $500. The winners have to be residents of North Carolina and have the ability to pick up from Concord Mills. The official rules and regulations are available at Concord Mills’ Guest Services.
- Handbag Pop Art Display – Shoppers will be treated to a dynamic and interactive 5’-by-10’ pop art handbag display in front of H&M. Soaring high above the display, will be a 12-panel mobile featuring handbags. It will make a great backdrop for photos and Concord Mills encourages shoppers to take and post photos at the display and of their handbag finds using #ThePerfectBag.
- Handbag Trend Report – Concord Mills style experts suggest looking for these four must-have bag trends. Signage of these trends will be featured throughout the center to serve as a guide as shoppers look to purchase their next handbag.
- Totes – In styles ranging from floral to studded and leather to straw, runways were covered with large tote bags this year. Spacious and accommodating, these bags are perfect for anyone on the go looking for a chic way to carry all of their essentials.
- Mini – The mini bag has been going strong for a few seasons now and this spring is no exception. Miniature replicas of iconic bags have become some of the most coveted pieces this season. While these bags may be small, the statement they make is powerful. So, grab your phone, credit card and lip gloss and go!
- Satchel -This classic messenger bag shape is at the top of this seasons’ must have list! From structured and studded to flat and oversized, this wardrobe staple remains sophisticated and chic. When you need more room than a clutch but less than a tote, the satchel is the perfect choice!
- Crossbody – It looks like this classic is here to stay! From music festivals to a night out on the town, this hands-free bag is a wardrobe essential. The long strap makes this a great “grab and go” accessory.