College admissions today requires careful planning to improve your student’s admission prospects and save your family thousands of dollars! Join our Smarty expert, Charlotte Klaar, PhD, for a free event on early college planning on Wednesday, April 20th from 12n-1:00p.
In this information-packed hour you’ll learn:
1. Why it’s a good idea to start planning as early as middle school!
2. How your student can become the kind of applicant colleges want: those who have challenged themselves with a rigorous curriculum and great grades.
3. The importance of school and community activities on a student’s resume (and why more isn’t better).
4. Why keeping an open mind on selecting colleges can result in a successful college experience.
5. Financial savvy – FAFSA, grants & financial aid.
This Lunch and Learn session is complimentary, and a light lunch and a beverage will be served.
Register HERE for this must-attend event! The first 20 people to register will receive a free paperback copy of Dr. Klaar’s new book, College Admissions Simplified: A Guide for the College-Bound, now available on Amazon.
A Certified Educational Planner with 20-plus years of experience, Dr. Klaar is one of the nation’s top college consultants and has led hundreds of students to college success! For more information: Call 803-487-9777 or visit www.cklaar.com.
Listen to our podcast with Dr. Charlotte Klaar about college admissions and how to get our kids on a successful path. It’s full of so much pertinent information!