With a new year underway, Two Sisters Travel is sharing what is hot in family vacations for 2016.
If these destinations & trends are not on your bucket list, you’ll want to add them. If they’re already there, you’ll want to mark them off this year!!
1. This year is the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, and lots of special commemorative events will be taking place, especially in December. But anytime is a great time to visit Hawaii– between volcanoes, huge waves to surf, historic venues and plenty of gorgeous postcard views, Hawaii is the perfect place to spend your vacation, and NO passport needed! Get a quote.
2. This is a new trend that is catching on. Combining rest and relaxation with a small dose of community service. The outcome is stronger families, youth that are more compassionate, and making a positive impact in the world. Two Sisters Travel is hosting a special getaway this summer to Beaches Negril, where we’ve arranged a Day of Caring there to benefit a local school. This will be a family-friendly community service project. Space is limited for this group.
3. Frozen Ride Opens. If you have been to Disney lately with your Frozen-loving children, you know you have waited for hours to see Anna and Elsa. Starting this spring, your Frozen fix is just a fast pass away, with the new Frozen Ever After ride in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion in Disney World, Orlando.
4. Getaways with the Grandparents. Extended families (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) traveling together is popular vacation trend. This is a chance to enjoy time together making memories as a family. And often when traveling in a group you’ll qualify for special rates.
5. New cruise ships.Although cruising isn’t a new trend, there are some exciting new cruise ships!! Royal Caribbean launched Anthem of the Seas late last year. This ship is an adventure lover’s paradise at sea. While onboard you can go skydiving, roller skating or even drive bumper cars. And with exciting new dining & bar concepts this makes this ship THE destination!
Two Sisters Travel can help your family experience any of these vacations or plan a customized getaway of your dreams! As always our concierge travel-planning services are free and we’ll make it easy so all you do is pack your bags!
Let’s chat about your vacation wish list, get a no-obligation quote online or call us 843-284-3241.