There are a handful (or two) of apps on my phone that I seem to frequently take advantage of. I mean really, where were we 10 years ago? How did we function. Here is a list of the apps I use the most (outside of the given FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest).
– Waze: social real-time GPS that lets users alert you of upcoming traffic woes. If you’re stuck in traffic, you can post to inform others, too! Even more, there’s a gas price function. Cha-ching.
– Google Maps: I get lost in a paper bag. This app helps me find my way out.
– Retail Me Not: I started using this on desktop and found the app to be way more helpful (no need to print anything!) Use this app to find codes and coupons to use online and in-store. No more clipping, just scanning.
– ESPN Fantasy Football: check the waivers, talk smack and set your lineup.
– Target Cartwheel: find additional sales on Target items – some are up to an additional 25%!
– Disney Movies: download your digital copies and set this app up to link to your movie selection.
– Dropbox: working on the go is tough, especially with enormous files. Access and send files quickly with this app.
– Nextdoor: our neighborhood set up an account on this social app. It’s a great way to stay informed, post events and more about your neighborhood, as well as surrounding neighborhood. Also accessible on desktop.
– The Weather Channel: will I see my shadow today? This app will help me prepare how to dress for today and 10-days from now. Plus, I’m a total weather junky and love to look at the time-lapse radar.
– IMDB (Internet Movie Database): I’m a trivia nerd and this app helps me know all the ins and outs of any television show or movie. I dare you to challenge me to a game of six degrees of Kevin Bacon.
Smarties, what are some of the most-turned-to apps on your phone or tablet?