Smarties, this came in from our super Smarty friends at Hull & Coleman Orthodontics. This is a giveaway that EVERYONE should enter and soon since the deadline is Wednesday! Dr. Coleman did my Invisalign treatment and I couldn’t be happier. I can’t even look at pics of me with my old smile. Even in my wedding dress:-) Happy Mother’s Day, Smarties and good luck! ~Jen
Drs. Hull & Coleman Orthodontics is constantly looking for new ways to try to make the orthodontic experience fun. Part of the way that we do that is that we always try to have some sort of contest going on in the office — it helps give our patients something new and interesting to look forward to each time they come in for an appointment. Our contests are almost always geared toward the patients themselves, but this Mother’s Day we decided that it would be nice to focus on the person who does the vast majority of the getting-to-and-from all those orthodontic appointments – M.O.M.!
So, this Mother’s Day we’ve decided to give one lucky mom an orthodontic smile makeover. For free. What’s the catch? Nothing, except that we need to know WHY each mom deserves to win the gift of a beautiful smile, and we want to hear it from her children. So kids, we’re asking for a simple, 1-page letter that tells us why YOUR mom should win a free orthodontic treatment. Maybe she’s sacrificed taking care of herself so that her kids could get the treatment they needed first. Maybe she never had the chance to have orthodontic treatment when she was a kid, and now money is tight and she can’t afford to give that to herself. Whatever the reason, we want to hear about it. And one lucky mom is going to get a great gift this Mother’s Day — a beautiful new smile.
As orthodontists, we tell kids all the time that, when their parents sign up to pay for braces for them, they are getting an amazing gift. Well, here’s the chance to turn the tables and to give that very same gift back to mom. You don’t have to be a patient of our practice to participate or win. This is open to anybody who wants the chance to improve their smile. So we look forward to hearing from you and selecting our lucky winner this Mother’s Day!
How Do I Enter?
1) Your child must write the entry.
2) Entries can be dropped off at the Arboretum or Wesley Chapel office locations in person, mailed to Drs. Hull & Coleman, 7800 Providence Road, Suite 201, Charlotte, NC 28226, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) HURRY and add this to your homework list TONIGHT! Entries are due this Wednesday, May 1st at 4:30p.
4) Winning child will be notified on May 7th and will receive a gift basket to present to Mom on Mother’s Day.
5) Go ahead and share this on fb by clicking the cute pink & green “f” button below. Every share helps promote Drs. Hull & Coleman.